Post information here about bugs - please remember to provide an accurate and detailed description and, if possible, steps on how to replicate the issue.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
My routine is to log on as gentoox, then click the keyboard option to have it go across all 4 workstation screens. Then I load mplayer and start it with some MP3s... Then I go to workstation 2, and load up GAIM, then workstation 3 and start firefox. When I switch to workstation 3/when it begins to load firefox, the audio gets some interference that stays with it even when the high intensity processing is completed... It will not go away until I load the next song, or stop and then hit play on the current song. However, it comes back when i switch back to workstation 3... (no mouse or keyboard, so i need the virtual keyboard on every screen...)