still scrambled

A place to ask all newbie questions and not get flamed, though you will get beaten down if you post a newbieish question outside of these walls.
phathom74
Linux User

still scrambled

Post by phathom74 »

was able to ssh to my box and get through firstboot but when i reboot gentoox is still scrambled up. i know it worked i see it jumping around in the background. any help please
phathom74
nobspangle
Gentoox Guru!

Post by nobspangle »

If you keep an open mind, will your brain fall out?
phathom74
Linux User

whats that

Post by phathom74 »

what are you talking about? i have went through the whole tutorial and im still scrambled. why dupe? what does that mean dupe? the gentooxx bootup screen is now clear but when it tries to startup it goes pink and is scrambled worse then before. can you help or not it says youre a guru well prove it instead of making newbs feel stupid.this is the newb section right?
phathom74
phathom74
Linux User

whats that

Post by phathom74 »

what are you talking about? i have went through the whole tutorial and im still scrambled. why dupe? what does that mean dupe? the gentooxx bootup screen is now clear but when it tries to startup it goes pink and is scrambled worse then before. can you help or not it says youre a guru well prove it instead of making newbs feel stupid.this is the newb section right?
phathom74
nobspangle
Gentoox Guru!

Post by nobspangle »

I meant it was a duplicate post, the word dupe is a link to the other post where you have asked the same question and I have answered you. I put the link there so other people don't post their answers here. Doing this makes the forums a more useful resource for others because all the answers to a question are in the same place.

I don't claim to be a guru of anything, I've just made a lot of posts.
If you keep an open mind, will your brain fall out?
Angel of Dawn
Adept

Post by Angel of Dawn »

Hey please, if you want help from us dont make a whole new topic about every little step in your install. Just ask every question about your focuswhatever and installthingy in one topic.
phathom74
Linux User

okay sorry

Post by phathom74 »

no problem sorry for the clutter
phathom74