Hi all

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
Bucko
Power user

Hi all

Post by Bucko »

I have been using Gentoox for some time now and think it's a great port! Debien and others looks to hard to use and I've bairly had any problems with it. I like all the tutorials on the site, they come in handy. Just thought I'd come and say hi and I hope I will be able to help out here and there though I'm not a linux guru, but Gentoox has been a big learning step for me. Thanks shallax and to the main people in this project. Also I hope my signature isn't to long and I'm also a big fan at the forums on http://www.xbox-scene.com

Laters.
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

First off, thanks for such an encouraging and supportive post - I made Gentoox for users like you; those who are willing to learn!

Unfortunately, your sig is a little big (hey, I'm a poet and I dont know it). Could you try shrinking the pics a bit and having them on one line? Thanks!
raz

Post by raz »

You might try putting them in a descriptive link, too :) (note that you can customise the link-name to your own wishes, if the link has got some kind of ugly URL :))
Bucko
Power user

Post by Bucko »

Hi, I hope my sig is now better. Now why don't you make a linux theme on the forum. Good choice for forums! Keep up the good work.