PLEASE make the next gentoox support S-Video with any chip

Request new features that might make using Gentoox better.
winterborne
Pro

Post by winterborne »

(This is sort of funny really. I almost don't want these kids banned for entertainment purposes.) :twisted:

_mikec_ (and you too jakin, if you're still hangin' around) I made my first post on this forum months ago. You should read it: viewtopic.php?p=2478#2478. Linux is not for people unwilling to help themselves. It requires time, thinking, patience. If you're having trouble finding the information, then you simply need to practice searching for it. :idea:

Also, I'm sure if you would be more polite, and proofread your posts (good spelling and good manners will go a long way :wink: ) people here would be more inclined to tell you what you want to know. First, though, it's important you get a grasp of how a computer works. I'll even help you with that if you want. :)
Trogdor
Gentoox Guru!

Post by Trogdor »

It really is a shame to the Gentoox community that the forums can't exist without the constant babysitting of 12-year-old AOLers who think that they are "1337 h4x0rz." Get a life. ShALLaX has given you the resources to help yourself. I've pointed you towards them. In turn, you've been racist, homophobic, insulting, and, I might add, have very bad grammer.
MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING

Q: HOW DO I RUN MAGIC ??
A: You run magic by not typing in capital letters.
_mikec_
Banned Losers

Post by _mikec_ »

lol,

dam! this sucks, lol.

u guys, first winterborne, who are you anyway and why are you into this conversation? lol, u looser, get a life.

Trogdor, why i need to know more than the basics of linux, you think i have time like you to spend hours and hours a week in front of my computer? lol u looser, get a life.

I was pollite since the beggining and i already told you i dont speak or write in inglish all day, so fudge yourself, am beeing rude and insulting you cause i know jakin is right, you guys just help ppl you think they deserve to be help.. but hey this is not my site so i cant tell you what to do or not to, you made the reputation of this not me, most ppl live for computers, so i dont expect them to take my side. lol, close.

btw Trogdor, you calling me AOL user? lol i bet i have 2 times or perhaps 4 times the speed you have, and no am not using AOL broadband services. leet haxors lol, you dont have any point, you just flamme ppl u dont like without really knowing what you're saying. u pussy. i bet i can kick yo ass any time you fucxer kid, at least Shallax is smart enough even if hes 19. i bet you're younger.
who cares. am out.
Linux, not good for newbies with no skills at all, u better be viewing the network from a Window to the world and using micro soft wares.
winterborne
Pro

Post by winterborne »

grammar* :wink: Ah sigh... three hours later and I'm still here at my computer... correcting spelling. I think I'm going to go shower and go outside. Perhaps that's what we all need in order to be civil... oh, what's this. Someone else has posted just now (before I could submit this one)... it's _mikec_! hahahaha oh dear.

First off, this is a public discussion forum. Second... Dude, if you're not willing to learn, nobody is willing to teach you. How hard a concept is that? It should go without saying. Now beat it.
_mikec_
Banned Losers

Post by _mikec_ »

what are you trying to prove you? lol

who said i wasnt willing to learn? lol

get real.. yeah you go outside and have somephun with your skateboard ok? lol

finally u gay asswipe dont call me your dear cause am not gay ok? lol

bye, dork.
Linux, not good for newbies with no skills at all, u better be viewing the network from a Window to the world and using micro soft wares.
msnyder
Adept

Post by msnyder »

Shallax....

PLEASE give me his IP...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
_mikec_
Banned Losers

Post by _mikec_ »

lol
hey shallax give me hes home address!!!
lol...SHUT UP NOW

[edit] u're lucky i aint blast your ass yet, second you're lucky i dont live in texas. YOU REALLY ARE, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA PROOVE ABOUT HACKING MY COMP? U BITCH, laught bitch laugh cause am not over there in texas.
Last edited by _mikec_ on Sun May 23, 2004 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winterborne
Pro

Post by winterborne »

hahaha *cries* :roll: oh man... this guy has got to be kidding: he's too funny not to be. Like maddox or something... but (dare I say it) a touch less witty.
Trogdor
Gentoox Guru!

Post by Trogdor »

winterborne wrote:hahaha *cries* :roll: oh man... this guy has got to be kidding: he's too funny not to be. Like maddox or something... but (dare I say it) a touch less witty.
That's so funny! I just happened to be on The Best Page In The Universe while posting this!
MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING

Q: HOW DO I RUN MAGIC ??
A: You run magic by not typing in capital letters.
_mikec_
Banned Losers

Post by _mikec_ »

Again.. deleted [ShALLaX]
msnyder
Adept

Post by msnyder »

hehe, banned looser...

:twisted:
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

This guy will be famous for something, at least... hes actually made me implement curseword censoring. Bravo, retard.
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo
BoricAcid
Novice

Post by BoricAcid »

Sort of back on topic.

Jakin, mikec and others, you might not like being told to search to find answers to your questions. Yes, it's a frustrating answer. Now let's look from the perspective of the people who are expected to answer your questions.

As you've said, the gentoox community does not have many experts. Most of the posters here have just a little experience with GentooX, related to the install on their own xbox and it ends there. I'm one of that type. Focus chip? I don't know, I don't have one of those. S-video? My TV doesn't have it, so I have no experience there.

Now, the people who know a lot, like nobspangle and Shallax, don't spend all day here to answer questions, so when they see a question that they have answered before, I think it is normal that they'll ask you to search for the answer that was posted somewhere else. I would personally hate to have to re-type an answer to the same question 2 million times.

Finally, Linux isn't easy to learn. If Linux on the xbox is a first contact with Linux, I think (totally personal opinion here) that dealing with it is even more complicated considering all the special little things to do because the xbox isn't exactly a normal computer. This is why this forum is here. But pretty pretty PLEASE, don't diss the people here, they do their best out of the time they give freely to help us.
Good God, typing with a mouse sure is annoying!
*update* Woohoo, usb keyboards rock! :)
msnyder
Adept

Post by msnyder »

Well, put...
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

Agreed ;)
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo