Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:48 am
Okay just to give you all heads up. I work on my job with Linux Redhat Ent. and on my free time I do stupid stuff on Fedora Core. So i have somewhat knowledge on this stuff they call Linux. Linux is a Scary and dangerous thing. They say once you go Open Source you don't come back. Anyways before you going and tell me to go to different links. I just need simple answers. My Head Hurt from being a Winblows User for World of Warcrack everyone's favorite addiction. NOTE: I am seeking help for this but my addiction support groups meets up 4 nights a week In Mount Hyj and BT.
In the time it took me to write this posting. All but 5 of my brain cells died from over use. Any feedback would be awesome.Questions:
1. Can I run this addicting game with the supported addons using wine or am i going to have to install Winblows on section of the HD and just use Gentoox as a boot loader? Oh Oh Oh yeah if Wine is cool is there a fancy GUI so I can be even more lazy?
2. I see that Xpad is supported on this precompiled?
3. Does it also support the Chatpad for Xbox360 Wireless?
4. Is Gentoox Precompiled so all i have to do is scream at my Xbox for being a looser?
5. Is there a GUI or I'm an idiot for installing updates and getting addtional software just for giggles? note: I'm just lazy and W.O.W. support group is demanding.
6. Any other useful information regarding taking my Xbox 360 and turning it into a DVD/Music/PC Games player. So i can have a neat Linux Home Media Player.