just kind of worried about magic.

A place to ask all newbie questions and not get flamed, though you will get beaten down if you post a newbieish question outside of these walls.
1timeuser

just kind of worried about magic.

Post by 1timeuser »

i started magic 5 hours ago and i saw some stuff like

g++ -blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah

written over and over and over again. No errors are displayed or anything, but is it naturall for this to repeat itself?
lotw
Pro

Re: just kind of worried about magic.

Post by lotw »

1timeuser wrote:i started magic 5 hours ago and i saw some stuff like

g++ -blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah-blah -blah blah - blah -blahblahblah -blah

written over and over and over again. No errors are displayed or anything, but is it naturall for this to repeat itself?
Depending on what you answered in the do you want to upgrade to XFCE4.1 or KDE, etc it can take several days to compile.
1timeuser

Post by 1timeuser »

ok its been about 12 hours now... new stuff is written kind of... but now it seems like its not moving anymore. come on guys, is this natural?
1timeuser

Re: just kind of worried about magic.

Post by 1timeuser »

lotw wrote:
1timeuser wrote:i started magic 5 hours ago and i saw some stuff like

Depending on what you answered in the do you want to upgrade to XFCE4.1 or KDE, etc it can take several days to compile.
oops i didnt refresh in time.. sorry, Idioticly i told it to do both. I guess il just reinstall linux now :wink: thanks.