What's all the fuss about?

Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories goes here - even non-Gentoox related posts can go here! Keep it clean, no flaming!
catfish

What's all the fuss about?

Post by catfish »

All this crap aimed at ShALLaX is ridiculous.
What started out as ShALLaX defending himself from statements made by others has escalated into an unneeded flame-war perpetuated by users now. ShALLaX has resolved the issue, the original statement has been retracted, IT'S OVER.

If ppl want to bash him for mentioning Evo-X, a program which I know is in existence and being used by many, they need to think about how Evo-X got there in the first place. ShALLaX didn't install it for them, but if it's there and it can be used, I say use it. Some might also want to look up the word "hipocracy".

Mechinstaller can be used quite easily to install anything the user desires. In fact, Debian doesn't even need to be installed.
What will happen when someone writes a tutorial on how to use the Mechinstaller + Debian to run unsigned code?
Would that diminish the legality of xbox-linux? No, but it is still not an option I want to see happen. It may be the only way for ShALLaX to silence his critics.

have fun,
catfish