Gentoox on MSN...

Ask questions regarding Gentoox, Gentoo and Linux in general in these forums and we'll do our best to help you!
BigFisher
Linux User

Gentoox on MSN...

Post by BigFisher »

Gentoox wallpapers on MSN...

Yeah :lol: , I had no space and they gave away some. As I said in another post. The money-bag is empty so I contribute with wallpapers for now. If the money-bag someday grow I´ll share some.

... But for now... Yeah, you know what I mean...

Go to:
http://groups.msn.com/Gentoox

It might be in the wrong language for you but you can just change it to whatever you want in the upper right corner.

Follow the link to the left "Gentoox Wallpapers" and there you find some of the first wallpapers I have uploaded. Feel free to upload and download.

I´ll keep `em coming as fast as time allows me... and please, if you think they stink, don´t waste space in the forum about it. The better way for us all would be for you to print them and then jump and scream at them before you waste them with a final throw through your windows or something.
- Bubble oOoOoOo Trubble -
Skunkalaxy
Linux User

Post by Skunkalaxy »

It might be in the wrong language for you but you can just change it to whatever you want in the upper right corner.
No, the language is just fine ! :D

Perhaps you could also make a "Powered by Gentoox" image to put on the sites running Apache on Gentoox?
BigFisher
Linux User