How can I boot from USB the "Gentoox Home v7.0 Linux"?

Ask questions regarding Gentoox, Gentoo and Linux in general in these forums and we'll do our best to help you!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
george
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How can I boot from USB the "Gentoox Home v7.0 Linux"?

Post by george » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:20 pm

hello,

I have Windows XP ...

How can I boot from USB the "Gentoox Home v7.0 Linux"? and it is possible to write updates in USB? and existing "Firewall" and Antivirus" for your linux?

I wait for your answer... if you want...

thanks a lot...

blighty
Adept

Re: How can I boot from USB the "Gentoox Home v7.0 Linux"?

Post by blighty » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Are you asking if it`s possible to boot gentoox from usb on a pc? you do realize that gentoox is for the microsoft xbox right?
:shock:

bLiGhTy.
2x xbox v1.0 gentoox home native
2x stock 10GB`s (both built for free :D )

Thanks 2 cheesyboofs, Steinar T & of course ShALLaX.

Falcon; jtag, xbr, 160gb hdd

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable