wine and Starcraft on xbox - Some problems...

Ask questions regarding Gentoox, Gentoo and Linux in general in these forums and we'll do our best to help you!
vplayer

wine and Starcraft on xbox - Some problems...

Post by vplayer »

Hi,

Finally got wine running on my xbox, installed starcraft and got it running in single user mode. I get errors when i finish a level or something like that... but I will have to research on why..

I am trying to get the multiuser mode fixed up. Based on my search, I think I need ipx_interface setup to eth0. but when i type ipx_interface on xbox it says not found. when I say "man ipx_interface" it says 'Segmentation error'

So I tried to emerge winesetuptk, this failed too.. It gets the source, uncompresses it and then starts to make, the first error in that I see is..

creating Makefile
creating tclConfig.sh
gcc -c -O -D__NO_STRING_INLINES -D__NO_MATH_INLINES -Wall -Wconversion -Wno-implicit-int -fPIC -I./../generic -I. -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE_GETCWD=1 -DHAVE_OPENDIR=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -DHAVE_TMPNAM=1 -DHAVE_WAITPID=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_PARAM_H=1 -DUSE_TERMIOS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TIME_H=1 -DTIME_WITH_SYS_TIME=1 -DHAVE_TM_ZONE=1 -DHAVE_TM_GMTOFF=1 -DHAVE_TIMEZONE_VAR=1 -DHAVE_ST_BLKSIZE=1 -DNEED_MATHERR=1 -DHAVE_SIGNED_CHAR=1 -DHAVE_SYS_IOCTL_H=1 -DSTATIC_BUILD=1 -DTCL_SHLIB_EXT=\".so\" ./../generic/regcomp.c
gcc: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
Please submit a full bug report.

So I am back to Segmentation fault again...

Any help is appreciated. (no sound in starcraft yet.. but will worry about that after I fix these )..

TIA