does gentoox home ver 3.0c feature focus support ?

Ask questions regarding Gentoox, Gentoo and Linux in general in these forums and we'll do our best to help you!
whatthe

Post by whatthe »

i have what i guess is an old version of gentoox and it is all scramble becuase it doesn't have focus chip support for my v1.4 xbox. I have ssh'd in and started magic but i'm on dialup 33.6 nad it disconnects randomly, it,s been going for 4hrs so far ut i'm afraid it will disconnect at anytime. i can get a mate to download gentoox 3.0c on broadband and burn it.
does ver 3c feature focus support ?
how long approx should magic take ?
lotw
Pro

Re: does gentoox home ver 3.0c feature focus support ?

Post by lotw »

whatthe wrote:does gentoox home ver 3.0c feature focus support ?
i have what i guess is an old version of gentoox and it is all scramble becuase it doesn't have focus chip support for my v1.4 xbox. I have ssh'd in and started magic but i'm on dialup 33.6 nad it disconnects randomly, it,s been going for 4hrs so far ut i'm afraid it will disconnect at anytime. i can get a mate to download gentoox 3.0c on broadband and burn it.
does ver 3c feature focus support ?
how long approx should magic take ?
Not at first, you have to run magic from an SSH (Putty) on the PC to see a picture. There is a tutorial for getting it to install on the Focus that you should read.