Scrolling

Request new features that might make using Gentoox better.
Chunkywolf
Novice

Scrolling

Post by Chunkywolf »

It would be really nice for those without a keyboard or mouse if the right xpad stick would function as a scroll wheel. It might be hard as f*** but just a thought.
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

Ive thought about this... i might look into it :)
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

sorry to drudge up a year-old post....but this feature would be very appreciated by me as well.
:D

other Xpad shortcuts would be cool too (Start button = Enter. Back button = Esc. White button = space, etc.)
I have no clue how any of that stuff goes though...so if it's something that's too time consuming to be worth it...I'll just stick with the onscreen keyboard.
:P
lovin it!
Adept

Post by lovin it! »

I have finally installed home 3.2 :D

and allthough I love this new Firefox (thanx Shallax) I was seriously bummed to see my middle mouse scroll button (press X to bring up the little scroll crosshairs) is GONE. I have to mosy all the way over too the blue bar to scroll the page. I looked through my settings/mouse settings, and had no way to get it back. Did you kill that function Shallax?

Other than that all is GooD.
You so deserve to be paid Shallax!!!
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

Dont believe I did disable this intentionally - run magic then fill out xbvset.. let it reboot.. then see if its fixed. Thanks.
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo