Gentoox Loader v6.05 - FULL NATIVE SUPPORT???

Post information here about bugs - please remember to provide an accurate and detailed description and, if possible, steps on how to replicate the issue.
popy
Linux User

Gentoox Loader v6.05 - FULL NATIVE SUPPORT???

Post by popy »

Hey Guys.

I have XBOX with Loader 5.11 & FULL Native Installation on a 120GB HDD.

Have anyone tried to run a FULL NATIVE Installation with the Loader 6.05??? Does it works??

Because the other Loader (6.01 - 6.04) does not support this feature (it doesnt show the Icon!!)

Greets pOPY
cheesyboofs
Power user

Post by cheesyboofs »

Calm, Calm, it does work on some Native installs. I have two xbox Native NAS'es one has two 200Gb drives in and on this one I have to run 5.11 but on the other that has a stock 10Gb boot drive but has a 250Gb data drive has the newer loader and it works on that one. I think if you have a small / smaller boot drive you don't see the problem If you look in my other post viewtopic.php?t=3356 you will see it never got resolved and untill Shallax starts spending some of that money of his on some larger drives 'he' is not likely to run in to the problem and inturn help fix it. In fact I can remember a time when Native was a dirty word :wink:
Go fully native, it's the destiny of all Mk1 XboxesImage
The needs of the many out way the needs of the few or the one ...
popy
Linux User

Loader 6.05

Post by popy »

You are right. Yesterday i have flashed my TSOP with Loader 5.11 & 6.05

The 5.11 "see" the NATIVE installation and the 6.05 doesnt ;-((((

I'll hope Shallax will fix this in future Versions, because the WebBoot is realy cool ;-)

@Shallax, PLEASE fix IT!!!

Greets and THX pOpY