Big Problems with F: after install

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
BigRon

Big Problems with F: after install

Post by BigRon »

Hello there.

Im really glad about the fact that gentoox itself works flawelessly on my box.

But there I have a big problem after installation.

I didnt installed it in native mode. I had a F partition wich was circa 80GB big. 40GB were free, so I choosed the F Partition installation, NOT native F.

After I installed gentoox I recognized with XBOX Media Center that my F Partition is now only 27GB big and does nothing contain anymore. All the mp3s and videos and Data is wiped off.

Is there any solution to this to get my data back. I thought that gentoox will create a loopback file and will install all the data in that loopback file?! I can boot gentoox without a problem but my F partition does not contain any file anymore wich it contained before the installation of gentoox or at least I cannot see anything anymore.

Thank you for your help in advance. I Hope someone can help me with my problem..

Greetz BigRon
BigRon

Re: Big Problems with F: after install

Post by BigRon »

I resolved the Issue. I had 2 Bioses on my DuoX . One EvoX and one Xecuter.. I have always activated Evox-Bios and then I changed the activated Bios-Bank to the bank with eXecuter and voila, The F Partition schowed all the content it contained ..