Xbox Broken?

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
Delsol

Xbox Broken?

Post by Delsol »

I've downloaded : Gentoox.ShALLaX.Home-Edition-v4.0.rar
After that I mounted the cd on my pc. so i can get all the files to my hard disk. i putted these files om my xbox, and tried to install it. but is asked for the cd or the bios in my C drive.
My Xbox cant read any burned cd's or dvd's anymore so i put the Bios folder in my C drive.
Then i tried to install it, it worked and says the xbox would reboot automaticly or something like that, my xbox turned of an on again but turned of in an half second, after that he turned on directly but i don't see anything on my tv, i waited 15 minutes and still didnt see a thing, so i turned of my xbox again, and then i tried to turn it on. but this time after I turned it on he turned off again after a half second, after 2 times he finally turned on, and i didnt see a thing again... the led turns from red to green the whole time... what can i do now :S is my xbox broken??
vplayer

Post by vplayer »

Hi,

I dont think you explained what you did completely..

anyways a search would give you answers to this. I would guess your bios is messed up, but I wont be able to tell if you dont tell what bios you used and what version of xbox you have and where did you load the bios to.
Box: XBOX ver 1.1
Mod: Xecutor 2.3 lite+
Hdd: WD 80GB
Dash: Evox, Ava, XBMC
Linux: Gentoox Pro 4.2
Delsol

Post by Delsol »

I've the first version of xbox.
I put de Folder BIOS with the file Loader.Bin in my C drive.
I had first EvoX, after that Avalaunch was put at first dashboard.
But my xbox cant read any burned dvd's/cd's and I don't know how that is possible but thats for 4 months now.