Could this work? -LCD TV

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
Supplicium

Could this work? -LCD TV

Post by Supplicium »

im thinking about getting an LCD TV for my computer, I noticed that it has A/V Inputs. If I hooked up my xbox up to the LCD using the AV cables will GentooX picture improve? or would it just be better to ge the VGA converter and then hook it up to the LCD TV?
antiflag1980
Novice

Post by antiflag1980 »

Go for the X2VGA, you won't regret it, trying to use any computer through rca connection is always a horrible experience.
themikesssta

Post by themikesssta »

get the x2vga. i have had 2 lcd monitors/tv's with av inputs and both have terrible quality when you use the av inputs, it's grainy and far worse than tv quality, and tying to view gentoox on them was impossible. But i jsut bought a x2vga and the quality rocks, i'm stilling having issues with gentoox on it because i have th focus video chip but games and dashboards and 10 times clearer
xdanx
Linux User

Post by xdanx »

themikesssta wrote:get the x2vga. i have had 2 lcd monitors/tv's with av inputs and both have terrible quality when you use the av inputs, it's grainy and far worse than tv quality, and tying to view gentoox on them was impossible. But i jsut bought a x2vga and the quality rocks, i'm stilling having issues with gentoox on it because i have th focus video chip but games and dashboards and 10 times clearer
Where can i purchase x2vga?