shh wont work when booted from stardust
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:47 pm
ye it wont work wen i boot the startdust cd but if i ftp the files acroos i can get ssh to log in but then ssh just sez "xbox root #" and i dont know wat to type in next....
Forums for sites hosted on and relating to ShALLaX.com
Focus tutorial wrote:13) SSH to 192.168.1.13 and login with the same details.
If you are using Home, continue from step 14), if you are using Pro, jump to step 25).
14) Run: firstboot
15) Follow the on screen instructions.
16) After your Xbox reboots, unplug your Xbox's network cable.
17) Boot Gentoox again.
18) Plug your Xbox's network cable back in.
19) SSH back into 192.168.1.13
20) This is the hard part, you'll have to set up your network to work with the internet and your home network configuration. Follow this tutorial for help.
21) Reboot your Xbox WITH your Xbox's network cable plugged in.
22) Reconfigure your PC back to its default network configuration.
23) Reload Gentoox.
24) SSH into the IP you specified in the configuration (whilst doing step 20).
25) As root, run: magic
26) Follow the on screen instructions. If you get any errors, you MUST restart magic. When asked if you want XFCE, say yes.
Just so you don't come back and have a go at me I'll explain, you login and typeAdditions from nobspangle wrote:27) Learn to read
28)Stop having a go at people trying to help you
To be honest, I've having a hard time reading what you're typing - are you using some kind of WAP device to access the forums?*lowrida56 wrote:OMFG wen will u actually read wat im typing? the focus sez log into ssh then follow the instructions.... WHAT FUKIN INSTRUCTIONS NONE COME UP?!?!?!?!