Hacked

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
Angel of Dawn
Adept

Hacked

Post by Angel of Dawn »

Oh well, i thought Linux guys are more grown up like the common internet. But again i see - idiots hide behind every corner
MaDsKiLLz
Linux User

Post by MaDsKiLLz »

yes its pretty sad when you attack like that. just mind your own damn buisness and leave peoples sites alone
hobbes
Linux User

Post by hobbes »

ouch, seems like gentoox is going through some tough crap right now, read the recent news about someone else taking over the project and of course the hacking stuff, crazy japanese cartoon freaks.....
Bucko
Power user

Post by Bucko »

Oh well, i thought Linux guys are more grown up like the common internet. But again i see - idiots hide behind every corner
Hackers (if thats you) can be twats at some times. Its a lousy excuse to hack while he his on vacation, I bet shallax will be very annoyed wen he comes back.

Oh btw, the deface looks crap! very unpro.
Angel of Dawn
Adept

Post by Angel of Dawn »

The displayed news are some weeks old.
Shallax will continue his GentooX
MaDsKiLLz
Linux User

Post by MaDsKiLLz »

shallax no doubt will be pissed. if the hacker removes all of the crap on the site shallax will probably move to another CMS or at least get the latest version of phpnuke. the hacker is a noob took him like 3 hours to totally deface the site
neg4tive1

yeah

Post by neg4tive1 »

the hacker was really stupid, i mean cmon... well atleast the faq still works fine. http://gentoox.shallax.com/modules.php?name=FAQ
hobbes
Linux User

Post by hobbes »

ya negative ur right at like 10 this mroning i was reading news on his site with that crazy japanese crap all around it. now its just on the whole screen. and he only touched the gentoox site, and none of shallax'es other sites
hobbes
Linux User

Post by hobbes »

that pic of the anime dude is hosted on http://www.zachbak.com if this helps, seems its this undergraduate dudes website with all sorts of anime stuff...
Trogdor
Gentoox Guru!

Post by Trogdor »

Those SOBs aren't hackers, as they claim. I highly doubt that ESR or RMS did this to the site. Those bastards are crackers, and they call themselves hackers to make them feel big.
MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING

Q: HOW DO I RUN MAGIC ??
A: You run magic by not typing in capital letters.
Angel of Dawn
Adept

Post by Angel of Dawn »

These hackers are really pathetic...they need 24 hours just to remove some stuff from the website, and many parts are still avaible
hobbes
Linux User

Post by hobbes »

this makes me sick.... why waste your time putting hours of someone elses work down the drain just so u can feel important and get yourself well known... pisses me off :x

btw: magic has been running on my comp for over 24hours. im running pro v1.1 and this is the first update where i get xfree and xfce4. is this normal?
Angel of Dawn
Adept

Post by Angel of Dawn »

yup this is normal, there are lots of stuff to be compiled and the xbox is very slow in compiling

but cant i run two magics at once? i got two linux xboxes and magic is running at #1, but hanging at #2 :(
M3ATW0D
Linux User

Post by M3ATW0D »

don't know if this is all the same person, but teamxecuter and teamxlink had their stuff recently haceked as well..........could it be BILL, lol?
hobbes
Linux User

Post by hobbes »

hmmm... seems like they are having a ball with this site, changes every hour, i saw the anime dude, them some IHS thing, now lions. will these people make up thier mind? its annoying.

man, shallax is gonna be pissed off to hell and back.