MOD Xbox CPU

Talk about anything related to Gentoox or Gentoo.
_mikec_
Banned Losers

MOD Xbox CPU

Post by _mikec_ »

hey how can i change my xbox cpu, is there a hard way to do this?

[edit] more information
Linux, not good for newbies with no skills at all, u better be viewing the network from a Window to the world and using micro soft wares.
_mikec_
Banned Losers

Post by _mikec_ »

whatever 2days no response, just some views.. hahah..
next time i'll post something about shallax who's no more part of the gentoo.org team as stated on the main page. ShallaX, your GentooX distro rocks anyway.

i guess supporters are too busy around here... or perhaps we are all bunch of newbs that dont know the answers or get any attention or support on this type of questions, general discussion..yeah right.

beside ShallaX(creator of gentooX) and nobspangle, maybe trogdor, everybody else are newbies, masters like too calls us n00bs, a guy who doesnt understand crap or perhaps the meaning of life is a looser, wearing glasses, chubby and likes to talk about computers all day with the family. lol. i am nothing of that. i just dont write well/speaks or express myself correctly in inglish, well only at work(french, spanish and inglish..) i guess when u learn a new language and if u didnt learn it when you were young then i gets out of you all fucktop. (i know you cant tell the difference, lol) i am not from UK btw.. if i were, god i 'Might' be lucky to get answers back.
like: how can i change my root password? lol...
Linux, not good for newbies with no skills at all, u better be viewing the network from a Window to the world and using micro soft wares.
BoricAcid
Novice

Post by BoricAcid »

My guess as to why you didnt get any answer would be that your question is not GentooX-related at all.

At first glance I'd say http://www.xbox-scene.com would be more likely to answer your question.
Good God, typing with a mouse sure is annoying!
*update* Woohoo, usb keyboards rock! :)
Bucko
Power user

Post by Bucko »

I'm so glad this guy got baned.
Drunkn_Munky
Novice

Post by Drunkn_Munky »

haha! wat a nob!