Will PreModed DreamX Units be Available?

Ask questions about Gentoox MCE here!
trixter
Adept

Will PreModed DreamX Units be Available?

Post by trixter »

I've been using GentooX for over a year and love it! I was thinking of buying another Xbox anyway. Will pre-moded units be available for sale from DreamX which have both the Media Center and GentooX stuff already installed? Any idea when? Thanks for more great work ShALLaX!!!!
DigiWorks

Post by DigiWorks »

Hopefully, I will be able to sell premodded DreamX in Scandinavia. :wink:
The webshop is not quite ready yet, but soon .....

http://www.digiworks.no
trixter
Adept

Post by trixter »

Does that mean that you should be able to ship pre-moded NTSC boxes to the U.S.A.? I hope so, I am ready to buy one!!!!
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

I believe this is Friendtech's plan. Customers can request it to be preinstalled.
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo
imsimba

Post by imsimba »

I've had mine from Frieindtech for almost 3 weeks now and I love it. I picked it up over there and they are a nice bunch to meet over there and they refunded my shipping charge.

They mentioned it to me when I was debating the hard drive upgrade and it sold me on it. Gentoox works great with a USB adaptor and a PC Memorex wireless keyboard in the player 4 joystick port. It also works with the controller with the overlay in Gentoox. The wireless Memorex mouse that came with the keyboard doesn't seem to work though (it goes up and down but no buttons or left and right). The only other issue I'm having is with the non-Samsung DVD drive in it. I wonder if there will be a MCE upgrade for my install but if not I guess I'll have to wipe out my install and install the MCE at some point.