YA! First POST EVER! Lets See Some Screenshots !

Talk about anything related to Gentoox MCE.
D3CLiNE

YA! First POST EVER! Lets See Some Screenshots !

Post by D3CLiNE »

first post in forum and im proud of it lol lets see some screen shots of the BETA

PS: if you need a good responsive BETA tester just EMAIL ME thanks !
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

Meh... I believe someones working on screen shots... but Friday isnt that long away anyway ;p. Congrats on first post ;p
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo
Motomatt

The new release

Post by Motomatt »

I will be the first to say Holy Sheeot... This looks incredible.. I cant friggin wait.. Thanks for the free release!! And itls legal to boot..

Matt
If a man walks alone in the forrest, and no women are around, is he still wrong?
ShALLaX
Site Admin

Post by ShALLaX »

Woo, I'm glad to see theres interest.... some people over at xbox-scene are pretty negative... Not really a good start it seemed.
The original Xbox adaptation of Gentoo
CyKiller

Post by CyKiller »

To feed curiousity of the scene and newomers that are interested in buying a high grade system I will post multiple pictures and a video showing dvd ripping capabilities while playing a movie or music simoultaniously.

CyKiller
satiros

hi have a good start

Post by satiros »

hi im interrested in the project and find it exciting from what i hear so far
hope you have the best of luck.
one thing i didnt like was the it must occupy all f partition and that it can be used by xenium onwers because im one of them ....
if i can help in any way just ask

george
greec3
mpauley

Post by mpauley »

ShALLaX wrote:some people over at xbox-scene are pretty negative... Not really a good start it seemed.
Well, they just don't want to loose thier game back ups to run this. I fully support this project and can't wait til the first release.

//MP
D3CLiNE

Post by D3CLiNE »

This project is going to be the best that i have seen i just know and anyone over at XS is just pesimistic becuase they think that XBMC is GOD so dont worry just get sum screenshots up and prove them wrong
-Natas-
Novice

Post by -Natas- »

I'm really looking forward to this as it just looks incredible. Like mpauley said, people over at xbox-scene are being pretty negative because of the whole native F Install as they will lose their backups.

I fully support this project and can't wait for it's release. :wink:
Last edited by -Natas- on Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a Gamble....Only Death is a Sure Thing.
lotw
Pro

Post by lotw »

ShALLaX wrote:Woo, I'm glad to see theres interest.... some people over at xbox-scene are pretty negative... Not really a good start it seemed.
I agree that this is something that is needed. They are mad because of the loss of the F: drive for Xbox gaming or homebrew use.

I really want to try this out, looks like it would be very cool, especially if it can play every DVD, XBMC still has major issues when it comes to playing DVDs.